• First of all, the core of your meals must consist of starch-based foods, like potatoes, bread, rice, cereals and so on. These are the foods that you should eat every time you are hungry.
• You must also eat foods that are rich in fibers, like pasta, brown rice, wholegrain bread, peas, lentils, oats, beans, grain, fruits and vegetables.
• No matter what you decide to eat on a daily basis, you must have fruits and vegetables at least five times a day. They’re also a great option if you are hungry and in the mood for a snack. If you really want to lose weight, have fruits and vegetables every time you have a craving for the things that you used to eat.
• If you feel like you can’t live with healthy foods only, you can try eating the low-fat versions of the foods you like.
For example, instead of full cream milk you can try semi-skimmed or skimmed milk, instead of butter try having low fat, monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fat, instead of fatty meats have lean meat or chicken.
Instead of frying food like before, take a shot at grilling baking or steaming, it’s much healthier that way. Check out the nuratrim customer reviews.
• You must say goodbye to another enemy of weight loss, to chocolate, biscuits, sweets, cakes and so on. You must also stop having sugary drinks, because they are not good for you.
• You must also stop eating fast or take-away foods, because they are rich in fat and sugar.
• Never skip a meal, because each one is very important, especially breakfast. It IS the most important meal of the day, because by skipping it you will feel hungry, which will make you eat anything in order to fill the gap.
• Try cutting back on salt or, if you find it acceptable, eat salt-free.
• You can also eat at least 3 portions of fish every week, two of which has to be oily.
As they say, we are only human and we make mistakes. In order to stop yourself from slipping up and eating unhealthy foods, you must plan you diet, this means portion, timing and ingredients. If you have a busy life, planning will make everything easier. This way you will know what to buy ahead of time, instead of rushing things at the last minute. Remember to take things one at a time, this means eating when you are hungry, but without any simultaneous activities.
You must get rid of all the unhealthy foods that you have lying around the house, because this way you won’t be tempted to get back to your old lifestyle. If you don’t know what healthy foods to buy beside fruit and vegetables, just take your time and read the labels. Some products are even advertised as made entirely from natural ingredients.
I have one last tip for you: only go shopping on a full stomach, because being hungry can cloud your judgment.