2. Don’t be an animal. Try to think things through before you eat something. Only eat if your stomach and your mind tell you to.
3. Watch what you eat. When preparing a meal, pay special attention to the ingredients that you use, because they have to be low-calorie and all-natural. This is the only way you will be able to lose weight in the shortest amount of time.
4. No more sweets. Or, if you can’t say no, just accept that weight loss will take a bit more time than usual and you will also have to work a little harder because of your sweet tooth. But, by giving them up completely, you will be able to lose weight much faster.
5. Plan your meals. Schedule your meals and follow that plan, no matter what. You need to do so, because this way you will keep you appetite at a constant level and you will also increase your metabolism. You can stretch these times by a half an hour at most, otherwise you will be very hungry and eager to get rid of that feeling, by any means.
6. Eat only out of hunger. Eating because of boredom or because of an emotional trauma can be a very bad idea, especially when you are trying to lose weight. Not to mention the fact that by going to a party and stuffing your face you will lose a whole week’s worth of diet and exercise, so be careful.
7. No more snacks between meals. This is a very bad idea, because most of us have busy lives, which means that the only time we can eat is when we are on the go. But the bad news is that we usually eat junk-foods, because they are at our disposal, especially in countries like the U.S.
8. If you must have snacks, try having vegetables. It’s all about giving your body what is wants, without going all the way. The problem is that many of us have cravings while on a weight loss diet and we need something to make that annoying feeling go away. You can try your luck by having carrots, because they will also help you strengthen your eyes and teeth.
9. Decrease you tea and coffee consumption. The reason why you need to do this is not because they can make you put on weight, they are harmless on their own, but it’s when you add sugar and milk that the problems begins. So you have a choice: plain coffee or tea or no coffee nor tea.
10. Opt for back coffee or tea. I would personally choose black tea over black coffee, because tea is much healthier and it won’t mess with your metabolism, unlike black coffee.
11. Start counting calories. If you are buying a lot of packed products, then it shouldn’t be that hard, because all the information that you need can be found on the label.
When it comes to fresh foods, you can find everything that you want to know on the Internet. You need to do this in order to find out where you’re going wrong and what needs to change.
12. Ate too much? Burn it off! After you’re done counting calories, you will be able to know if you overate during a week. If the answer is yes, then the weekend is a great time to burn off those extra calories.
13. Say no to fried foods. By eating oil you will put on more weight, so this means that you need to stay away from fried foods, because even if the oil was drained pretty well from the outside, there’s still a lot of it inside.
14. Never skip a meal. If you really want to lose weight, you should always eat when it’s mealtime, otherwise all you will do is decrease your metabolic rate, which in return will slow the fat burning process down.
15. Eat fresh vegetables only. They can provide the highest amount of vitamins when they are raw. By cooking them you will take away half of those vitamins. And because canned vegetables are processed, you will never know what they actually contain, so the best thing to do is not to buy them at all.